The first step in working together is an initial consultation.
Typical discussion topics include:
- Brief overview of your business and current situation.
- Brief overview of Tennant Consulting and its services.
- Review of your high priority needs and timing.
- Discuss desired support: advisory vs. execution, full-time vs. part-time, etc.
- Discuss potential fit and next steps.
What do you need to gain momentum?
Typical project areas and activities include:
Sales & Field Operations
Alliances & Business Development
- Define sales processes
- Create sales tools
- Support on sales calls
- Develop sales proposal templates
- Conduct won/loss analysis
- Create ROI models
- Develop services packaging
- Implement CRM tools to support sales stages
- Develop new release customer presentations
Company & Product Strategy
- Develop alliance strategies
- Negotiate alliance term sheets and contracts
- Create new market plans
- Establish partner recruitment processes
- Develop partner communication/training programs
- Develop co-marketing programs, presentations & webcasts
- Manage 1,000+ person partner conferences
- Create company vision
- Identify and prioritize target markets
- Develop financial models
- Develop product strategy and presentations
- Develop new release presentations and prototypes
- Create and analyze "voice of the customer" feedback
- Conduct competitive assessments
- Develop pricing models
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Create company positioning and messaging
- Develop marketing plans
- Produce customer testimonial webcasts
- Create demand generation programs
- Create and re-launch websites
- Create marketing brochures and sell sheets
- Prepare client and partner case studies
- Write white papers and articles
- Manage trade shows
- Develop press releases
- Conduct press tours and interviews
- Create investor presentations
- Create business plans and executive summaries
- Co-present to VC firms
- Respond to VC questions and issues
- Support post-funding board relationships
- Prepare Board of Directors presentations & updates
- Define operations reporting and metrics
- Define recruiting processes and sourcing
- Hire management team and staff
- Recruit advisory board